Did you know the first and most important Room in your home is the Master Bedroom?
Well seeing that it is the first room you wake up in every morning and the last room you go into every night, you need to make sure you have a relaxing place to come home to each and every night. With the following steps, Hey you may even bring some “Sexy back” into the bedroom as well.
- First thing you may wish to do is freshen up your bedroom with some paint! It is the fastest and easiest rejuvenation method ever! Oh and by the way , my preferred neutral paint colours for my master bedroom are Greige or Kilim Beige from Sherwin Williams. Just saying~as it goes with everything all the time. Not an affiliate just personal choice. Ok onward..
- Make sure you have a wonderful looking Headboard behind you to support you.
- Have the door visible to you while in bed. You may have an uneasy sleep if your head is right beside the door or in the coffin position, which is when your feet are sticking out towards the door of your bedroom. Yikes! (but not opening onto you, keep it closed at night)
- Add a gorgeous feeling rug for your feet when they touch the floor.
- Avoid having the bed in line with a closet doorway or a bathroom doorway (if not possible hang or place a crystal in between or keep doors closed, yes do this every night)
- Have no sharp metal objects in your bedroom ( for example knives/guns/scissors especially under your bed)
- Avoid large mirrors or cover them up at night-time when sleeping. I imagine Mirrors as a portal for spirits and choose to not have them in my bedroom for that reason alone. Too much TV! Oh I almost forgot, please remember NO TVs in the bedroom! Sorry Guys.
- No plants or water in the bedroom. Period.
- Lighting should be on a dimmer, not too bright, only for ambiance. Feel free to add some candles for some romance.
- Wooden beds are preferred over metal ones. Just go with solid headboard. if this is not possible you can always use a soft drape to cover up the metal part of the headboard. Now that ‘s dreamy and romantic!
- Avoid electrical blankets.
- Invest in dramatically improving your bedroom for Love and Health and Passion.
- Remove anything office or gym related.
- Balance all five elements (fire, earth, metal, waterBlack or Blue colours not actual water, and wood) if possible.
- Make sure that your room is suitable for both partners, in the masculine and feminine textures, couples art theme, recent pics of the two of you, two night stands etc. You might want to remove pictures of your mother in-law, religious figures, or those cute little kids of yours! (Guilt Free Romance time)
Well I hope that this helps you Bring some of your Sexy back into your bedroom!
If you have Feng Shui concerns or questions? You can send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
I hope you enjoyed this article and remember to share it with your friends~because Sharing is caring!
P.S. – Have you joined our amazing secret Facebook group yet?