Pay Attention to How you handle your Money every day.
Do you often neglect your wallet, or keep your Purse on the floor?
Is your purse your wallet? For sure it is, it contains all your important documents and your credit cards makeup and your wallet and your MONEY.
It is a pretty nice fashionable piece of leather, let me guess. Is it a Michael Kors? Kate Spade or perhaps your soon to be collectible Coach purse?
Let me explain.
How Do You Pay Attention to How you handle your Money every day?
- Clean the clutter out of your purse and wallet.
- Remove and file out all of those receipts.
- Get into the right mindset about Money, Money is attainable.
- Stop Complaining about Money. Remember what you think about manifests within 17 seconds to 68 seconds. Tell a Different story.
- Sit down and write out your expenses, and go one step further and lay out a plan for saving some of your money this year. Just imagine if by the end of the year you had saved $300.00! You would be well on your way to starting a nest egg.
- Always remember, respecting your money is respecting yourself.
- Take some time to visualize your Abundant Life with endless abundance and money in it. LOTTERY!
- and start handling your money as though you value it.
- Treat Money with Respect and as a Means of Commitment.
Don’t forget! Every day, take some time to visualize your Abundant Life. In your visualization see yourself living the life of your dreams. Feel that you are a money magnet and attract money from multiple sources. Dive into the feelings of abundance every day for few minutes and let the law of attraction work for you.