Classic Gratitude Journal Collection
If you are a subscriber you can have access to this for free, or you can purchase them below, Much love.
Start right now.
Here are 8 Benefits of Creating Your Gratitude Journal
1. Lower stress levels.
2. Feel calm at night.
3. Gain a new perspective on what is important to you and what you truly appreciate in your life.
4. By noting what you are grateful for, you will gain clarity on what you want to have more of in your life, and what you can cut from your life.
5. It helps you focus on what really matters.
Here is a snapshot of all the Gratitude Journals you will have access to.
Remember to keep one next to your bed and give it a title, on the first page: “the best three things that happened to me today were…” or “My Appreciation Journal”, or simply easier, Today I am grateful for….
6. Keeping a gratitude journal helps you learn more about yourself and become more self-aware.
7. Your gratitude journal is a safe zone for your eyes only, so you can write anything you feel- Judgement FREE!
8. On days when you feel blue, read back through your gratitude journal to readjust your attitude and remember that you have great people and things in your life.
Made with Love and Gratitude.